When you use this website.
- This website is operated and managed by Y.A.C.HOLDINGS CO. ,LTD.(hereinafter referred to as “the Company”) or its agents, and the purpose is to provide information about the activities of the Company and its group companies (hereinafter collectively referred to as “the Company Group”)for your understanding. When you use this website, it is assumed that you have agreed to the following terms and conditions.
- The contents of this website are prepared or disclosed based on the internal standards of the Group, but the Group is not responsible for warranty, accuracy, freshness, completeness, commerciality, and conformity to the specific purpose of users. There is no guarantee of suitability for any purpose. Please use this website at your own risk.
1. Copyright and trademark
- All right such as the copyright, trademark rights related to the contents, information, design, layout, logo mark, trademark, etc. appeared on this website belong to our company or the right holders that our company has approved to use.
- You can use this website only to the extent that these rights are not infringed.
- Please contact our personnel and general affairs department by telephone (Tel.+81-42-546-1161) or the "Inquiries" page for license application and inquiries.
２. Handling links to websites
- Links to this website can be freely made without prior notice regardless of profit or non-profit, but the URL of each page may be changed or deleted without prior notice.
- Links from the following websites are strictly prohibited.
- Websites that contain content intended to slander or damage the trust of the Group, its officers / employees, or other companies.
- Websites containing adult content and content that is against public order or morals.
- Websites related to illegal or illegal activities and website which have illegal or illegal potential.
- Websites that may be misleading to third parties due to uncertainties regarding our website, such as the development of this website within a frame.
- Other websites deemed inappropriate by the Company.
- You can freely introduce and publish this website URL in magazines, books, publications such as advertisements, Internet media such as e-mail magazines and websites. However please refrain from quoting the image or contents itself.
- If you violate any of the matters specified above, or if we determine that it is inappropriate, we may ask you to delete the link. In that case, delete the link immediately.
- Adobe Reader is required to view PDF files contained in this website.
- In addition, depending on the content, other plug-in may be required. Please refer to the plug-in information of each content.
4. Exemption from our liabilities for links.
- The contents of third-party websites (hereinafter referred to as “link sites”) linked to or from this website are managed by each responsibility. The Company is not liable for any damages arising from the use of those contents of the linked sites or their use. We do not endorse the use of linked sites or the products, services, or companies listed on linked sites, and those links do not mean that there is a special relationship such as a partnership between those linked sites and us. Please note that you must agree to the terms and conditions of use in those sites when using those sites.
5. Change of terms and conditions of use.
- The Company may change the terms and conditions of use of this site without notice, and may suspend the operation of all or a part of the website.
6. Exemption from our liabilities for Information.
- The Company pays close attention to the information appeared on this site. However, the Company do not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, usefulness and safety of the information appeared or conformity to the specific purpose of users .In addition, this information may be changed or discontinued without notice, and even if the user suffers damage due to this, our company will not take any responsibility.
- Service interruptions, delays, etc. may occur due to failure, shutdown, power outage, natural disasters, maintenance work, or other reasons on this site's servers, network equipment, lines, etc. In this case, the Company shall not be liable to the user.
- The Company is not liable for any damages caused by the use of this site.
7. About Cookie.
Cookies (cookies) are information that is sent and received between each visitor's browser and a web server that visits the website, and this makes it possible to identify your browser. By using cookies, it is possible to obtain information such as the number of visits to the website of the browser and the pages visited, and Company will aggregate and analyze this information to provide better customer services. Cookies used on this website are not used for any other purpose. In addition, the information collected through cookies do not contain any "information that can identify individual customers".
If you do not want to use cookie information, you can refuse to receive cookies by setting your browser. Please contact the manufacturer of each software for how to set up the browser. Please note that some functions such as the inquiry form may not be available if the Cookie function does not work.
- If you have any opinions or questions about this website or our company, please check the “Inquiries” page and contact each department by email.
9. Protection of personal information.
10. Governing Law
Unless otherwise specified, the use of this website and the interpretation and application of the “Terms and conditions of Use” are governed by the laws of Japan.
All disputes arising out of this Website shall be settled in the Tokyo District Court, which shall have original and exclusive jurisdiction over any such dispute.